Fostering, Great Parents Wanted
Join the O.U.R. Center Team …
1) would you like to make a difference in a child’s life?
2) can you provide a caring family environment that will allow a child to grow?
3) are you open to training and support that will provide you with necessary skills to be a successful foster parent?
4) do you want to be on a team that’s primary focus is to support and care for children who are in need?
If you answered yes to these four questions and believe that “Love Opens Doors”, please fill out the contact form for more information as to how you can make a difference as a professional foster parent.
If you have excellent parenting skills and want to make a difference in a child’s life – becoming a Specialized Foster Parent may be for you.
We are recruiting parents in … Collingwood, Meaford, Blue Mountain, Wasaga Beach, Stayner, Barrie, Midland, Orillia and area. St. Catharines, Welland, Fort Erie, Niagara Falls, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Grimsby, Beamsville and area. Peterborough, Madoc and Campbellford area to provide foster care for children up to 17 years of age.
We offer a service dedicated to excellence in child care through our group home and foster care services. For parents who qualify we provide exceptional support services and attractive support payments.
What you need to provide to join our Foster Parent team:
- Excellence in parenting
- A clean Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Screening report
- Willing to participate in training geared to what parents need
- A keen interest to be a part of a service dedicated to providing the best in child care.
What we offer:
$70.00 per day per child
One to one support to meet unique needs
1 weekend a month respite
Comprehensive clinical support
To request an application or an initial interview to determine if this is right for you please call 705 888.7334 and leave your contact information. Thank You!