Photo Courtesy of Dave West Photography
Dance back into shape with the best partner of all – your baby!
Salsa Babies™ dance classes take you from BELLY to BABY and back to being a BABE again in no time, while our TODDLER and KIDS programs keep little ones coming back for more!
View Programs Join a Class salsababies.com
Welcome to the 8th Annual very hot Ontario Salsa tour at Blue Mountain. A FREE family street party transforming the entire Village into a showcase of Latin Life with pulsating music and passionate dancing! Schedule includes Dance lessons, Live Salsa Music, Parades, Soccer demonstrations & much much more!
* Top 100 Festival & Events in Ontario 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2104
* Best New Event in Ontario, Festivals & Events Ontario 2009
* Finalist as Best Ontario Festival by Festivals and Events Ontario in 2012
What can you expect?
Salsa has something for everyone, young old and everything in between! Your family can enjoy dance lessons, live entertainment, parades and interactive shows
A safe friendly Village in a pedestrian setting, safe for children to wander with no cars.
Walk everywhere…all the entertainment, activities, shops & restaurants are just steps from all accommodations.
Great quality entertainment on the outdoor stage, at the Water St. Gazebo and in the Lift Plaza.
Outdoor festival – all of the programming is outside so come prepared for lots of fresh air!
The Blue Mountain Village is famous for its Festivals & Events and puts on a great FIREWORKS show over the Mountain, and is home to a wide variety of activities on and off the Resort including:
- Mill Pond boat rentals
- Children’s Playground
- Private beach for hotel guests
- Two hiking trails to the top of Blue Mountain
- Ontario’s only Open Air Gondola
- Bruce Trail hiking across the top of Blue Mountain
- Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster
- Low & High Ropes course
- Windzip Line
- Bike rentals (road, trail and mountain bike trails)
- 20 unique boutiques & shops
- 20 eateries including sit down restaurants, cafes and cravings stops
Check out Salsa at Blue on facebook!