Take the economic development action plan survey
Collingwood is looking for your feedback on six themes and action items developed as part of the draft Economic Development Strategic Action Plan.
The draft Action Plan will help guide the future of economic development activities and priorities in the town. Your feedback will help ensure that the action plan has the greatest positive impact on the local economy.
Collingwood residents are invited to share their views on specific themes and action items in one of the following ways:
- Fill out an online questionnaire available at www.collingwood.ca/BDC until midnight on Monday, May 4.
- This week’s edition of the Collingwood Connection will include a copy of the survey. Completed surveys can be returned to the Business Development Centre, 105 Hurontario Street, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Pick up a printed copy of the survey at the Business Development Centre, 105 Hurontario Street, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The intent of the Economic Development Strategic Action Plan is to focus on activities over which the Town has direct control, while at the same time creating partnerships required to leverage regional resources.
The draft Action Plan was developed through:
- Conducting one-on-one interviews with local stakeholders
- Extensive data analysis and the resulting Community Profile
- An Economic Development survey
- A one-day Economic Development Summit
Feedback will be collected until Monday, May 4, 2015.