Saturday February 7, 2015 (9am-1pm) is set for the upcoming Tubbs Romp to Stomp Ontario.
Scenic Caves Nordic Centre is proud to announce that it will once again be the host venue for the upcoming Romp to Stomp Out Breast Cancer Snowshoe Fundraiser. We’ll be celebrating our 8th year helping to raise funds to stomp out breast cancer one snowshoe at a time.
Sign up as an individual or as a team. There are great incentives for top fundraisers and the top fundraising team. Although there’s no minimum fundraising requirement to participate in the Romp, all Rompers are encouraged to try and raise at least $100 for Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. There are lots of great fundraising resources available on the Romp website. You can also participate as a ‘Virtual Snowshoer’.
In February 2014, a whopping 578 participated and a record $58,100.75 was raised.
Join us in 2015 for an amazing event.
To register and for more details: tubbsromptostomp.com/on
Forward the save the date card to your friends & family: sceniccaves.com
Romp to Stomp Benefits
- Demo Tubbs Snowshoes for FREE
- A romptastic reusable goody bag, filled with swag and goodies (doubles as a stellar lunch tote)
- Trail access that is exclusive to Romp participants
- You’ll be entered to win fabulous swag and prizes from sponsors and partners
- Romp race bib
- Post Romp celebration
- The fullfilment of taking part in stomping out breast cancer, and a unique opportunity to join forces with Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation Ontario to fight breast cancer in your community.
- Additional clothing and merchandise will be available to purchase on Romp day.