Now accepting nominations for 2015 Arts & Culture Awards
Do you know a person or organization that should be recognized for their contribution to arts and culture in Collingwood? Nominate them for a 2015 Arts & Culture Award!
The Town of Collingwood is home to a variety of exceptional arts and culture opportunities. There are so many people and organizations who go above and beyond in enriching the cultural landscape of our community, and now is the time to recognize them.
The Town of Collingwood is inviting submissions for the 2015 Collingwood Arts & Culture Awards. Established in 2011, the objective of the Awards Program is to increase awareness of Collingwood’s arts and culture community, recognize extraordinary contribution to arts and culture and encourage youth participation in arts and culture. The awards will be presented at a reception on Friday, September 25.
Submit a nomination for one of three categories: youth (18 and younger), adult or organization/group. Nominations must demonstrate the impact, creativity and dedication of the nominee’s contribution to arts and culture in Collingwood through volunteerism, artistic leadership, administration or philanthropy.
The process is easy:
- Think of a person or organization that you feel should be recognized for their contribution to arts and culture in Collingwood such as:
- A youth whose artistic achievements and focus amaze you
- A cultural organization whose work enhances and benefits the community
- A person whose creativity and passion for the arts has made a positive impact on you and others
- Complete the nomination form and four questions (available online or by calling 705-444-2500 Ext. 3287)
- Drop off your nomination to Town Hall, 97 Hurontario Street, labeled “Collingwood Arts & Culture Awards” by Friday, June 12.
The deadline for nominations is Friday, June 12, so get your nominations in today! Information on the nomination process and past recipients is available online at www.collingwood.ca/Arts-Culture-Awards.