Centurion Cycling Thunders Through The Mountain
The picturesque Blue Mountain Resort with its European-style village is home to Subaru Centurion Canada The Blue Mountains. Located in the Blue Mountain Village (a 90-minute drive from Toronto), riders will enjoy the scenery and the challenge that the incredible courses present. Containing a series of relentless rollers, the courses begin at the base of the legendary Niagara Escarpment along the shores of Georgian Bay. This sharp and steep elevation differential will serve as a prime hurdle to test all riders.
Check back to this page often for updates. Also, remember to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to ensure that you get the latest news.
September 15 – 17, 2017
New for 2017!
True Grit Off Road 40K
True Grit Extreme Off Road 80K
Centurion Quad Challenge (C4) …4 Person Team Challenge
Centurion Peak Pass…your all inclusive weekend pass
- Centurion Peak Pass (new for 2017)
- Time Trial on Friday
- C50 and C100 on Saturday morning
- C25K on Sunday morning
- C40K True Grit and C80K True Grit Extreme on Sunday morning
- Centurion Quad Challenge (C4) …4 Person Team Challenge
- Centurion Vendor Village Friday – Sunday
- Kid’s Ride Sunday
- An entire weekend of events with a festival atmosphere with something fun for everyone
- Epic courses in a unique venue
- An entire weekend of events with a festive atmosphere
- High quality of production
- Coordinated mass start so Racers Race and Riders Ride
- Chip timing
- Controlled traffic throughout course along with medical and mechanical support
- Individual and team competition
- The Subaru Gran Centurion and Gran Centurion Stud Stage Races
- Athlete bag and tshirt
- Team/Club Challenge
- Many activities and attractions in the Blue Mountain Village for family and friends
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!
SUBARU CENTURION THE BLUE MOUNTAINS, CANADA REGISTRATION FEES
|Date of Event & Time||Until April 30||May 1 – July 31||August 1 – Sept. 14
(Closing at 12pm – noon)
|TT||Sept 15, 6:30pm||$35||$40||$45||$50|
|C100||Sept 16, 8:30am||$119||$139||$149||$169|
|C50||Sept 16, 9:30am||$109||$129||$139||$159|
|C25K||Sept 17, 8:30am||$59||$69||$79||$99|
|Centurion True Grit 40K||Sept 17, 10:00am||$69||$79||$89||$109|
|Centurion True Grit Extreme 75K||Sept 17, 10:00am||$79||$89||$99||$119|
|Centurion Peak Pass*
||Sept 15-17||$159 $179|
For more information about the events and for course details, please go to the Routes page.
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE
Centurion Branded t-shirt, race kit and post-race meal on Saturday and Sunday!
*CENTURION PEAK PASS
Your all inclusive weekend pass. In addition to the regular entry fee perks, the pass includes:
Ability to choose any and all events of the weekend that you’d like to participate in (1 event per day)
Ability to change events up until the morning of the event
Upgraded Long Sleeved Hooded Tshirs
Purchase a Centurion jersey at discounted rate of $39
Centurion Cycling events are open to recreational cyclists of all abilities as well as to licensed amateur racers of all categories. Current professional license holders are encouraged to participate as celebrity guests, but will not be eligible for prizes. Anyone under 18 years of age at the time of the event must have a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian at registration pick-up.
CENTURION QUAD CHALLENGE (C4)
What is it? Most of us ride with friends, a club or a team. So, why not compete together in a fun, social event and work with each