Spring Food Drive
You can help us replenish our Food Bank in the following ways:
- Monetary donations (we can purchase what is most needed at the time)
- Hold your own Food Drive
- Bring in the following items:
- 100% juice
- diced and whole tomatoes, canned veggies
- canned fruit, applesauce
- granola bars, snack items for lunches
- cereal and instant oatmeal
- baking supplies, cake and muffin mixes
- chicken noodle and mushroom soup
- jello, instant pudding
- salmon and tuna
- toilet paper
If you have any questions please contact
Phone: 519-599-2577 x21
Thank You for helping us fill our foodbank!
BVO is a charitable, not-for-profit organization, which has been lending a helping hand in our community of the Town of the Blue Mountains since 1982. We are a well-respected institution in our community and are always committed to… “making good things happen in our community”.
We hope you will take a few minutes to review our programs, services and events in detail to determine how we might be of service to you as an individual or to you and your family. This is the place to discover how you might consider supporting BVO by donation or through our many volunteer opportunities.